- Upon receiving your application it will be reviewed by the Programme Administrator and the Admissions Team at the University of Bath. Once it has been processed, you will receive notification if it has been successful. If you have any questions about your application, please contact us
- After submitting your application form, our system sends reference requests to your referees asking them to upload their references. There is no deadline for your referees. However we are unable to process your application before having received at least one academic reference.
- If you have any further documents you wish to upload after submission, such as a scholarship statement, you can do this via the Applications Tracker
- Before you start the programme in September, you must have uploaded all the documents required for admission, as well as the £1,000 deposit
- If you have any queries about your UK visa applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an international student, the UK Council for International Student Affairs provides a lot of information and guidance about studying and living in the UK. In addition, the University of Bath’s International Student Advice Team offer guidance on living in the UK and Bath.
Accommodation at Bath University (Core Module)
The University of Bath Accommodation Office holds some places for Euromasters students, although these not formally guaranteed.
Euromasters students who plan to spend Specialist Module 1 away from the University are not required to return to Bath for teaching or examinations following the Christmas vacation. Assignments due in January can be submitted online. Please take this into consideration when applying for University accommodation as you will be required to pay for accommodation until the end of January.
With private accommodation you may not have this problem and could arrange to leave before Christmas.
Accommodation at other sites
During the Core Module, you will have the opportunity to meet the programme co-ordinators from each of the sites. They will be able to provide you with information regarding accommodation. We can also put you in touch with previous students who have studied at the various sites.