The Euromasters programme is open to applicants from all over the world, as long as they meet the following entrance requirements:
- A good Honours degree, or equivalent, in an appropriate subject, such as European studies, politics, history, economics or sociology. We will consider applications from other backgrounds if evidence of experience or interest is demonstrated.
- Students are expected to be fluent or near-fluent in English, and will need to provide evidence of this. Please find more information in our language requirements section.
- Applicants for sites that require either French or German proficiency must demonstrate clear evidence of ability to work academically at the appropriate level in that language.
The following aspects will also be taken into account, but are not required:
- Experience in a relevant field
- Authorship of papers or other work of an acceptable academic standard, e.g. published translation.
- Please be aware that the Transatlantic Track programme only has a limited number of places. Thus it is quite competitive. Prospective students will need to demonstrate in their application why they believe they are suitable for the course . As places are limited, we do consider the Transatlantic Track applications on a first-come-first-served basis (unlike the Main Programme), so early application is advised.