Guidance for applicants
Please ensure that you provide a full online application:
MA Contemporary European Studies: Politics Policy Society (Euromasters)
MA Contemporary European Studies: Politics, Policy & Society (Euromasters with Transatlantic Track)
In case of any issues with the links, please access the application through https://www.bath.ac.uk/courses/search/?query=euromasters&collection=ce-production-courses&f.Type+of+course%7CC=&f.Year+of+entry%7CE= and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Having uploaded all the following documents (with authenticated translations into English if the originals are in your native language):
1. Completed application form.
There is no need to include a research proposal on your application. This space is given for students applying for our research programmes.
We ask applicants to choose which sites they wish to attend on their application form. We do, however, allow you to change your choice up until the end of the first week of the programme in September. This is dependent upon places available.
2. Scan of degree certificate(s)
if already awarded (undergraduate and postgraduate). If you are still studying, you can apply without this, but it will be required before you start the programme.
If you are a Home/EU applicant then you have until the end of July to upload a copy of your awarded degree certificate. If you from overseas then the deadline is 30th June. We recommend that you speak to your University and explain that we will need your certificate soon. If need be we can accept a transcript which states that you have been awarded the degree at a particular grade.
3. Scan of transcript(s):
- with results to date, and,
- if you are in your final year, a list of current subjects being studied, and,
- if this is your final transcript, it must state that the qualification has been awarded.
4. Scan of English language certificate
- (obtained within two years of the start of the course).
- The English language certificate does not need to be provided by native English speakers and students who completed their 3-year undergraduate degree in English speaking country. If you do not currently have an English language certificate, you can apply without, and we will make you a conditional offer provided you take a suitable test before the start of the programme
5. Scan of two References
- at least one must be an academic reference
- the second reference may be someone who knows you in a relevant work context – character or personal references are not acceptable;
- all references must be a scan of the signed and dated letter, on official letter headed paper.
- We strongly recommend you notify your referees of your application before you apply.
6. An up to date CV
- including clear evidence relating to academic excellence and your achievements.
For items 2 to 5 , please remember to scan both sides of your documents.